Jacob White TFS Cartoning Sealing Machine
- The Jacob White T F S carton sealing machine is specifically designed and built for the smaller production run operations.
- The operator will erect the carton by hand, the product is then placed/loaded into the open carton, and both minor flaps and the bottom flap on each end of the carton are folded closed.
- With both top flaps open it is then placed into the continuously moving flighted chains.
- These will transport the loaded carton along and through the machine, the top flaps will pass over the hot melt glue applicators , these units apply a 6mm wide line of glue on the underside of the top flaps which are then automatically brought down on to the bottom flaps to ensure a closed and sealed carton.
- The cartons are automatically discharged from the machine
- Heavy duty machine frame with Interlocking guards, designed for three shift operation
- Speed output variable, subject to size and board quality
- Large carton size range adjustable in less than 5 minutes without any change parts
- Stainless Steel shafts and guides
- Hot melt glue applicators fitted with preset temperature controls
- Built in the UK to CE Requirements
- Output: Variable dependent on carton and product.
- Carton closure: Hot melt adhesive.