RSB 3 Semi Automatic Cartoning Machine
- The RSB 3 semiautomatic machine, upon demand from the operator, will automatically pick and erect cartons by means of a rotary motion vacuum system; it will then place the open carton into the continuously moving flighted chains
- The flaps are then formed on the non-load side and folded open on the load side for the operator to easily insert the product. After loading, glue is applied to the bottom major flaps on both sides, the top and bottom flaps are then brought together automatically to ensure a fully closed and securely sealed carton. The cartons are discharged from the cartoner by powered side belts.
- Heavy Welded Steel Box section Frame, Shafts and guides are constructed from Stainless Steel, designed for three-shift operation
- Extensive, variable speed range subject to size and board quality
- Size range variable, large carton size range, No change parts
- Quick size change, all change over points fitted with quick release and digital readouts for easy change over
- Loading station fitted with overload protection
- Closure, Cold Glue / Tuck type closure
- Barcode scanning
- Through conveyor
- Open flap detection/rejection
- Output: – Variable dependent on carton and product.
- Carton closure:- Hot melt adhesive, jet glue application